Acupuncture Clinic located in Omagh, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Please call, text, WhatsApp or email Ciara anytime to arrange an appointment and see how Acupuncture will improve your life.
Ciara is a Fully qualified Acupuncturist having undergone 3 years study to gain her Licentiate in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. She been practicing Acupuncture since 2005 giving her 19 years experience in successfully treating many ailments using Acupuncture. She started out practicing Acupuncture in clinics in London before returning to her home town of Omagh in Northern Ireland to set up practice there.
Ciara is registered with and a Full member of the British Acupuncture Council and has full Professional indemnity and Public liability insurance cover.
Ciara is very passionate about helping people improve their health and wellbeing with Acupuncture.
"I have recommended Ciara to both family and work!
These treatments have improved my life, I’m pain free and most importantly treatment eased my pregnancy.
I initially started acupuncture to relieve my back pain but continued treatment throughout my pregnancy and after for a list of ailments including endometriosis, and irritable bowel."Louise.
"Ciara's acupuncture treatments have significantly alleviated several chronic health problems, including insomnia, and thanks to her gentle, calm spirit, I've also learned a lot about how to live and think in a more balanced way.” Sarah
" I came to see Ciara with regards fertility. I had undergone 3 unsuccessful IVF cycles. I went on to have a successful 4th cycle and have now got a beautiful baby boy. I believe that Acupuncture played a major role in the success 4th time around. The sessions helped me feel much more relaxed and Ciara's positive nature helped me prepare mentally and emotionally for my successful cycle. Ciara is very flexible, working around all my appointments to make sure I had best chance possible for success. I continued to see Ciara for acupuncture throughout my pregnancy. I am very grateful and would recommend going to see her if you are struggling to conceive as she goes above and beyond to help." Michelle
Ciara treats each individual holistically. Contact Ciara anytime to arrange an appointment.
Acupuncture successfully treats the following disorders and many more
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, IBS and diverticulosis., GERD, symptoms of coeliac and crohns disease
- Uro-genital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, over active bladder.
- Gynecological Disorders,, such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, endometriosis, PCOS, PMS, post-natal depression, peri menopause and menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, palpitations, anxiety and many more.
- Fertility Ciara is very passionate about supporting her clients on their fertility journey. Having overcome her own challenges with fertility she has great insight and knowledge in this area. She feels deep empathy with her clients due to her own experiences. She has 18 years experience supporting couples dealing with fertility issues whether it be unexplained or an issue has been diagnosed ie endometriosis, PCOS, recurrent miscarriage, low AMH, hormonal imbalance, irregular cycles, low sperm count. Acupuncture is used to support couples when trying to conceive naturally or while undergoing fertility treatments such as IVF , ICSI or IUI. Ciara also gives dietary and lifestyle advice on how to optimise chances of conception leading to full term healthy delivery.
- Pregnancy/Maternity Acupuncture is a very safe, effective treatment throughout pregnancy. Ciara has a deep desire to help her clients have as relaxing and enjoyable pregnancy as possible. Acupuncture can treat symptoms such as fatique, morning sickness, backache, sciatica, pelvic girdle syndrome. It is also good for general relaxation. There is also prenatal treatment from 37 weeks pregnancy which will prepare the body for labour. Treatment for breech baby with studies showing a 70% success rate. Acupuncture is also used for the induction of labour.
- Respiratory Disorders, such as sinusitis, asthma, hayfever, allergies and bronchitis
- Pain. Acupuncture is highly effective at alleviating many types of pain including disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, ME , Parkinsons,`MS, migraine, headaches, insomnia, dizziness and low back, hip, neck and shoulder pain
- Post partum care Recovery from labour natural or C-section. Rebalancing hormones after pregnancy. Stimulating milk flow to aid breast feeding. Post natal depression treatment.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders, including depression, stress and anxiety
- Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
*Note: Acupuncture is often effective therapy for other chronic and painful debilitating disorders which have no clear explanation or origin.
Ciara is also fully qualified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases collagen production
- Increase blood and lymph circulation to the face and scalp
- Stimulates the flow of blood and energy through the skin in the face, thereby hydrating,
- Boosts the skin's supply of nutrients and oxygen
- Thereby reducing the signs of ageing.
- Resulting in youthful, glowing complexion.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE